August 16 - 20, 2017 | Baltimore, MD
Connect and Engage with National Experts and Resources
Professor of Psychology, Director of Center for Community Collaboration
University of Maryland Baltimore County
Join addiction treatment and behavioral healthcare professionals of all types working together to Navigate Passages to Recovery at the 2017 National Conference on Addiction Disorders, August 16-20, 2017, in Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
Only NCAD provides the most extensive educational experience for professionals working in addiction prevention, treatment, aftercare, and management, with dedicated topics for clinicians, executives, and marketers.
Earn CE and ethics credits, network with your peers, and take valuable and actionable education back to your office by attending NCAD 2017 right on the water in Baltimore's Historic Inner Harbor!
- Co-Occurring Disorders – Families and Treatment
- Counseling/Clinical Strategies
- Gender Matters-Trauma Integrated
- Holistic Care
- Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment
- Leadership and Management
- Marketing/Business Development
- Pain Management
- Prescription Drug and Opioid Abuse
- Process Addictions
- Professional Development
- Recovery Housing
- Technology and Recovery Support
Mental Health Therapists