Photography: Pete Winkel GPA
The National Rx Drug Abuse & Heroin Summit is where solutions are formulated, stakeholders convene, and change begins. It is the annual gathering for stakeholders to discuss what’s working in prevention and treatment. Notable speakers in past years have included former President Barack Obama in 2016 and former U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price in 2017. Be part of the international discussion on addressing the opioid crisis by attending the 2018 National Rx Drug Abuse & Heroin Summit in Atlanta.
2018 Featured Speakers
Federal, Congressional, and State presenters to be announced.
Featured Past Summit Speakers:
- Clinicians, counselors, social workers, therapists, psychologists, interventionists
- Physicians, psychiatrists, nurses, pharmacists, dentists
- Advocates, families, and people in recovery
- Law enforcement personnel
- Public health and prevention officials
- Federal, state, and local officials and lawmakers
- Education specialists and researchers
- Treatment center owners and operators