CE Certificate and Evaluation Process
Continuing Education Certificate and Evaluation Process
A continuing education certificate for sessions you attended at NCAD will be obtained using the website CE-Go.
You will receive a personal email with a link to access to the site from firstname.lastname@example.org. This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the conference.
Upon accessing the CE-Go website you will be able to:
• Verify the sessions that you attended at the conference.
• Complete evaluation forms for each session you attended.
• Complete an overall event evaluation form.
• Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact CE-Go at 877.248.6789 or email@example.com.
To receive Continuing Education Credits for approved educational sessions at the NCAD the following criteria must be met:
• Conference registration fees must be paid in full.
• Attendees must be scanned in and out of each session by the room monitor. This is a requirement from the credentialing organizations.
• Attendees must complete an online evaluation form for the sessions you attend.
• You must fill in your evaluation within 45 days after the close of the conference.
• Failure to complete session evaluation forms for each attendee session may result in forfeiture of credit for the conference.
•Attendees must attend the full session to receive CE credit.