Summit for Clinical Excellence Presents:
The National Conference on Trauma, Addictions, and Mindfulness: Where Freud Meets Buddha
Chicago | March 7-10, 2018
The Summit for Clinical Excellence: Cutting-Edge Content. Field-Leading Experts.
The Summit for Clinical Excellence consistently makes your conference experience count with cutting-edge content presented by renowned speakers that stand out as pioneers in their fields, best-selling authors, and leading experts. Our advanced clinical training features the top faculty and authors in the field of mental health who cover today's issues.
Join us for our 11th annual conference in Chicago as we explore the intersection of traditional psychotherapeutic techniques with Eastern concepts such as mindfulness to provide patients with a holistic approach to addressing their mental health needs. Ethics training is also available. And meet your favorite authors and network with your peers between sessions, while exploring downtown Chicago in the evening. This national gathering of treatment professionals brings you the best of the field to promote your professional development and to provide you with the tools to refine your patient care.
Join Us in Chicago, March 7-10, 2018:
Intermediate to Advanced Clinical Training for Mental and Behavioral Health Professionals
- 24 CE Credits Available - Including 6 Ethics CEs
- CE Board Approved Program: APA-ASWB-NAADAC-NBCC-CBBS--CFAAP
- Ethics Workshop, 6 Ethics CEs
- CoDependency Cure Workshop
- Effective Techniques for Dealing with Highly Resistant Clients Workshop
Who Should Attend?
- Private Practice Therapists
- Addiction Professionals
- Social Workers
- Integrating Mindfulness into Psychology
- Mindfulness, Meditation and Buddhism
- The Power of Mindfulness
- Forgiveness as Integral to Recovery from Trauma and Addiction
- Trauma Informed Care
- Trauma and Its Effects on Spirituality