Breaking the Silence: Shame, Trauma, and Addiction
May 16 - 19, 2017 | Austin, TX
Shame has been called "an unspoken epidemic." As our society develops more sensitivity and awareness of the impact of trauma, professionals are also recognizing the impact of shame and its connection to relationship disruption, the opioid crisis and substance use, mental health issues, and body image and disordered eating problems.
The Summit for Clinical Excellence invites you to join experts on the concepts of shame, trauma, and addiction to hear their perspectives, discuss treatment methodologies with your colleagues, and explore ways to improve the lives of your patients, your communities, and even yourselves.
Join Us in Austin, May 16-19, 2017:
- Intermediate to Advanced Clinical Training for Therapists and Counselors
- Earn up to 24.0 CEs and 6 Ethics.
- CE Board Approved Program: APA-ASWB-NAADAC-NBCC-CBBS--CFAAP
- Pre-Conference Ethics Workshop, 6 Ethics
Who Should Attend?
- Private Practice Therapists
- Addiction Professionals
- Social Workers
- Others interested in shame and trauma issues