Fuel your Passion. Transform Healthcare.
2018 Conference Chairs:
About Health IT Summits
Renowned leaders in U.S. and North American healthcare gather throughout the year to present important information and share insights at the Healthcare Informatics Health IT Summits.
New for 2018 - the Health IT Summits will feature a full day of cybersecurity education sessions. This unique program built into the Health IT Summit Series will bring together leading security professionals and executives from provider organizations to discuss the latest trends and challenges around cybersecurity & privacy.
Discussions and interactive sessions at the Healthcare Informatics Health IT Summits and Cybersecurity Forums lead to shared learning, exceptional networking and transformative discussions in a unique environment for learning and professional growth.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Medical Information Officers/Chief Medical Officers
- Chief Executive Officers/Presidents/Owners
- Chief of Medical Records
- Chief Nursing Officers
- Chief Operationg/Finanical Officers and Controllers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- IT Directors and senior IT and IT security professionals
- Information Systems Directors/Managers
- Medical/Clinical Informatics Directors/Managers
- Legal, compliance, and quality directors and managers
- Analysts, consultants, attorneys, and others connected to healthcare IT security issues
- Director/Manager Nursing InformaticsDirectors/Managers
- Medical Records and HIM Directors/Managers
- Physicians and Clinicians