Northeast Health IT Summit
October 3 - 4, 2019 | Boston, MA
About Health IT Summits
Renowned leaders in U.S. and North American healthcare gather throughout the year to present important information and share insights at the Healthcare Innovation Health IT Summits.
Some of the best healthcare innovation today is happening on the East Coast, from the Mid-Atlantic region up through the Northeast. At the Boston Health IT Summit, qualified industry thought leaders will present on hot-button topics such as emerging technologies, pediatric care IT challenges, interoperability, the opioid epidemic, and much more.
Discussions and interactive sessions at the Healthcare Innovation Health IT Summits and Cybersecurity Forums lead to shared learning, exceptional networking and transformative discussions in a unique environment for learning and professional growth.
Earlybird (ends August 2) $495
Industry Partner $1,695
Discounted Hotel Rooms Available
Discounted hotel rooms are available at the Revere Hotel | Boston Common.
The special discounted rate ends on
September 11, 2019
Who Should Attend
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Medical Information Officers/Chief Medical Officers
- Chief Executive Officers/Presidents/Owners
- Chief of Medical Records
- Chief Nursing Officers
- Chief Operationg/Finanical Officers and Controllers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- IT Directors and senior IT and IT security professionals
- Information Systems Directors/Managers
- Medical/Clinical Informatics Directors/Managers
- Legal, compliance, and quality directors and managers
- Analysts, consultants, attorneys, and others connected to healthcare IT security issues
- Director/Manager Nursing InformaticsDirectors/Managers
- Medical Records and HIM Directors/Managers
- Physicians and Clinicians