Nashville Health IT Summit | June 28-29, 2018
Nashville Health IT Summit | June 28-29, 2018
Mark Your Calendar for this Must-Attend Healthcare Summit
Each year, Healthcare Informatics hosts a series of events & programs which promote improvements in the quality, safety, and efficiency of healthcare through information technology and facilitating knowledge exchange. These programs are designed to support multi-stakeholder organizations who are navigating through health IT issues, policies and strategies in an attempt to improve care. The programs include a variety of guest speakers and keynotes representing many diverse sectors within healthcare. Speaker faculty provide expert advice, practical recommendations, solution-oriented best practices and reactions related to the most pressing issues.
This hosted event brings together C-level, physician, practice management and IT decision-makers from North America’s leading provider organizations and physician practices. For two full days, executives interact with a national audience of peers, national leaders and solution providers featuring the latest solutions for practice management, mobility, telemedicine, outsourcing, IT infrastructure, next-generation electronic medical records, disease management, and more.
Now in its eighth successful year, the Health IT Summit Series are the premier executive summit focused on the strategies and tools that are re-defining customer care, collaboration and efficiency in the healthcare provider markets.
Best of all, the Health IT Summit Series are not a trade show or traditional conference but an intimate, upscale experience in a world-class venue. The unique agenda features a preview of the latest healthcare technologies, industry panels with healthcare luminaries, product demonstrations from leading vendors, and high-level content from researchers reporting on the healthcare industry. Attendees also have the ability to schedule one-on-one meetings with vendors and other delegates of their choice, and attend high-level networking events and receptions.
What to Expect at the Health IT Summit Series:
We don’t want you to get lost in the crowd. Fill out the attendee survey and we will email you when we’ve found a match! It’s that easy. Connect before, during and after the conference with your peers who are facing the same challenges on a similar scale.
This is a year unlike any other – if you’ve attended before you’re in for a big surprise! No hiding behind presentations. We’ve designed an interactive agenda designed to provide the real issues and real solutions in a comfortable setting. Through the use of on-stage interviews, an Unconference, interactive roundtables, panel debates, and keynote presentations we will deliver the real talk, based on real experiences.
A Continued Focus on the Fundamental IT Areas that Matter
Industry trends and hot topics will continue to shift over time however we haven’t forgotten about the fundamentals that will continue to impact your practice or hospital day in and day out. We will address the latest and most critical topics that impact your bottom line. You will also learn about the latest health IT solutions including hardware, clinical systems, remote management solutions, mobile devices, care management software, electronic medical records, mobility, and revenue cycle management.
The Health IT Summit Series will benefit you by:
- Meeting valuable new contacts from all over the country in a convivial and professional atmosphere
- Building new relationships and reinforcing existing ties within the healthcare industry during social and networking events
- A conference curriculum that offers a broad choice of educational opportunities for professional development, both for yourself and the organization you work for
- Hearing from inspirational panelists and keynote speakers from the healthcare sector
- Sharing ideas, aspirations, problems and solutions with peers and colleagues
- Developing a more intimate understanding about the industry and comparing your situation with others
- Learning about current trends and innovative ideas
- Understanding best practices and applications through case study presentations
- Solving and debating issues while consulting with industry experts
- Enjoying the top-notch setting and activities in the host city
- A conference experience that will allow you to recharge your batteries, and also see a valuable return on your investment
Who You Will Meet:
Attendees of the Health IT Summit Series are industry leaders and senior executives from the healthcare community with the following job titles: Chief Information Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Physician, Practice Manager, VP and Director of IT.