For more than ten years the Healthcare Innovation Summit series has helped connect you with your peers to share stories about the people, process and technology changes your are successfully championing in your organizations to improve the delivery of care.
- Southern California Summit* San Diego, February 4 - 5
- Mid-Atlantic Summit* Philadelphia, July 17
- Midwest Healthcare Summit Cleveland, August 21
- Southeast Summit Nashville, September 9 - 10
- Northeast Summit* Boston, September 22 - 23
- Texas Summit* Houston, October 8
- Pacific Northwest Summit* Seattle, October 29
- California Summit* Los Angeles, November 12 - 13
- Southwest Summit Scottsdale, November 16
- Florida Summit Miami, December 8 - 9
- Rocky Mountain Summit* Denver, December 10
Novel Coronavirus / COVID-19 Update
On behalf of the Healthcare Innovation board and staff we would like to extend our deepest concern and support for our attendees, subscribers, and clients that are being impacted by the current Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) health situation. The health and safety of our attendees is our first priority and all decisions will be made accordingly.
We are closely monitoring the developments of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) as it evolves. At this time, Healthcare Innovation is fully committed to delivering our upcoming conferences & exhibitions but will continue to actively monitor the situation and follow guidelines issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the CDC, and/or state and local officials.
Thank you for your support and we will continue to issue communications as the situation develops.