CE Certificate and Evaluation Process
To receive a Continuing Education (CE) certificate for the Summit for Clinical Excellence there is a 2 step process.
1.To receive Continuing Education (CE) credits for approved educational sessions, you must:
- Obtain a CE verification form from the registration desk and return the form at the end of the program.
- Attend each session in full.
- Complete the CE-Go online process within 45 days of the end of the event.
2. CE Go-Online Evaluation and Certificate Process
- Ensure you are able to receive messages from email@example.com.
- You will receive an email from CE go with a link to fill in your session evaluations.
- Add sessions you attended to your roster for that day.
- Complete the evaluation form for each session you attended.
- Complete the overall conference event evaluation.
- Download your Continuing Education Certificate for your records.
For Support for the CE Process: