Reimbursement, Contracts, and Parity: The Latest That Treatment Center Executives Need to Know
Date & Time
Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
The payer landscape is continuously changing--making keeping up to date on being in compliance and eligible for new reimbursement opportunities difficult. At the same time, many addiction treatment providers believe that the goals behind parity legislation remain elusive as pre-qualification requirements and denial of benefits remain common. In this presentation, the speakers will examine:
• Payer audits/common red flag issues and best practices in defense and prevention.
• In-network contracting/negotiation strategies that will help minimize risk and optimize your revenue stream.
• The implementation and enforcement of parity 10 years since its passage.
Upon attending this session, participants will be able to:
Learning Objective 1
• Discuss advanced topics and current trends in treatment center reimbursement.
Learning Objective 2
• Identify best practices in audit prevention and defense as well as in-network negotiation strategies.
Learning Objective 3
• Understand how the parity law is influencing payer behavior and may create new reimbursement opportunities.