This session will examine the fundamental question: “What are ethical compensation practices in healthcare marketing and why are they so important?” The presenter will explore legal and ethical best practices related to contracts and client rights, compensation of marketers, and call centers and lead generation. Attendees will learn how to avoid common compensation pitfalls, such as fraud and abuse, exploitation, inducements, brokering and kickbacks.
Upon attending this session, attendees will be able to:
• Analyze key principles and best practices related to the legal and ethical compensation of marketers.
• Analyze key principles and best practices related to contracts and client rights.
• Analyze key principles and best practices to avoid fraud, abuse, inducements and kickbacks.
• 8:00 am – 2:45 am Addiction Treatment Marketing Part 3 (5)
• 9:45 am - 10:00 am Coffee
• 11:30 am - 1:00 pm Lunch
• 2:45 pm Conclude