Part 2 will examine how addiction treatment marketing distinct from marketing in general. Many key issues are related to compliance and enforcement, including relevant healthcare laws and potentially abusive practices. The presenter will discuss fees, reimbursements and services. Discussion will consider best practices related to outreach, referrals and building trust and relationships with patients, families and other treatment professionals.
Upon attending this session, attendees will be able to:
• Analyze key principles and best practices related to healthcare law, compliance and enforcement.
• Analyze key principles related to potentially abusive practices.
• Analyze key principles and best practices related to fees, reimbursements and services.
• 8:00 am – 5:30 pm Addiction Treatment Marketing Part 2 (5 CE)
• 9:45 am - 10:30 am Coffee and Networking in the Exhibit Hall
• 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm Networking Break in the Exhibit Hall and Lunch
• 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm Coffee and Networking in the Exhibit Hall
• 5:30 pm Conclude