A CHIME/AEHIS LEAD Forum Event
Consisting of seven regional events across the United States designed by and for senior healthcare information technology executives, the CHIME LEAD programs will focus on cybersecurity with an all new program for 2016. For one full day, health IT professionals will interact with an audience of industry leaders, colleagues and solution providers to discuss and share challenges, experiences, strategies and best practices. CHIME LEAD programs will feature world-class education, training and networking opportunities, and will connect participants with nationally renowned experts sharing compelling insight from years of experience in the field.
The Health Information Executive's Guide to Cybersecurity:
Meet valuable new Contacts from all over the cournbty in a convial and professionsal atmosphere
The Health Information Executive’s Guide to Cybersecurity features industry luminaries who are ready to share their knowledge and answer your questions through a series of plenary general sessions, case studies, and small group breakout discussions. For one full day, executives interact with a national audience of peers, national leaders and solution providers featuring the latest solutions and best practices around cybersecurity. Join your colleagues for a program featuring insightful education, practical case studies from the field and networking opportunities with peers and industry experts.
The 2016 Health Information Executive’s Guide to Cybersecurity will benefit you by:
- Meet valuable new contacts from all over the country in a convivial and professional atmosphere
- During social and networking events you will have the opportunity to build new relationships and reinforce existing ties with the healthcare industry
- A conference curriculum that offers deep insight for information security professionals, both for yourself and the organization you work for
- Hearing from inspirational panelists and keynote speakers from the healthcare sector
- Share ideas, aspirations, problems and solutions with peers and colleagues
- Develop a more intimate understanding about the industry and compare your situation with others
- Learn about current trends and innovative ideas around cybersecurity
- Understand best practices and applications through case study presentations
- Solve and debate issues while consulting with industry experts
- The top-notch setting and activities