The Health Information Executive’sGuide to Cybersecurity features industry luminaries who are ready to share their knowledge and answer your questions through a series of plenary general sessions, case studies, and small group breakout discussions. For one full day, executives interact with a national audience of peers, national leaders and solution providers featuring the latest solutions and best practices around cybersecurity. Join your colleagues for a program featuring insightful education, practical case studies from the field and networking opportunities with peers and industry experts.
The 2016 Health Information Executive’sGuide to Cybersecurity will benefit you by:
- Meet valuable new contacts from all over the country in a convivial and professional atmosphere
- During social and networking events you will have the opportunity to build new relationships and reinforce existing ties with the healthcare industry
- A conference curriculum that offers deep insight for information security professionals, both for yourself and the organization you work for
- Hearing from inspirational panelists and keynote speakers from the healthcare sector
- Share ideas, aspirations, problems and solutions with peers and colleagues
- Develop a more intimate understanding about the industry and compare your situation with others
- Learn about current trends and innovative ideas around cybersecurity
- Understand best practices and applications through case study presentations
- Solve and debate issues while consulting with industry experts
- The top-notch setting and activities
This program qualifies for 4.5 Continuing Education Units (CEU) towards the CHIME Certified Healthcare CIO (CHCIO) Program. CHIME recognizes 1 hour of participation as equivalent to 1 CEU.
CHIME members and Affiliates may claim CEUs for the LEAD forum by entering them into the CHIME Continuing Education Credits form on the CHIME website.
The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) is an executive organization dedicated to serving chief information officers and other senior healthcare IT leaders. With more than 1,400 CIO members and over 100 healthcare IT vendors and professional services firms, CHIME provides a highly interactive, trusted environment enabling senior professional and industry leaders to collaborate; exchange best practices; address professional development needs; and advocate the effective use of information management to improve the health and healthcare in the communities they serve. For more information, please visit chimecentral.org.
The Institute for Health Technology Transformation (iHT²) is the leading organization committed to bringing together private and public sector leaders in fostering the growth and effective use of technology across the healthcare industry. Through a variety of collaborative efforts, the Institute provides programs that drive innovation, educate, and provide a critical understanding of how technology applications, solutions and devices can improve the quality, safety and efficiency of healthcare. In December of 2013, Healthcare Informatics announced its partnership with iHT². This partnership provides the most effective, timely and complete strategic healthcare planning and healthcare IT resources needed for today’s emerging healthcare landscape. For more information, visit www.ihealthtran.com.