Brain Matters: Trauma, Mindfulness and Addictions
October 18 - 21, 2018 | Atlanta
Earn up to 24 CE Hours including 6 Ethics CE
The Summit for Clinical Excellence: Cutting-Edge Content. Field-Leading Experts.
The Summit for Clinical Excellence consistently makes your conference experience count with cutting-edge content presented by renowned speakers that stand out as pioneers in their fields, best-selling authors, and leading experts. Our advanced clinical training features the top faculty and authors in the field of mental health who cover today's issues. Join us for our 11th annual Atlanta Summit in which we explore important topics in the treatment of mental health issues, particularly related to shame, trauma and addiction.
Who Should Attend?
- Private Practice Therapists
- Addiction Professionals
- Social Workers
- Others interested in shame and trauma issues
Types of Topics Addressed at the Summit:
- Ethical Clinical Decision Making
- Emotion and Trauma
- PTSD and Substance Use Disorders
- Shame and Trauma Within the Family System
- Neuroscience of Addiction
- LGBTQI issues
- Addiction and Chronic Pain